For More Information Contact: Joseph G. Jones Tel: 07963 565952
If there is no answer please leave a message with your name & telephone number
and we will get back to you ASAP.
Better still email firstname.lastname@example.org
Based in Buckinghamshire, Helping the community where-ever possible.
The Aims of the Service:
* The service specialises in working with the Gypsy and Traveller
* Support with housing related problems and homelessness.
* Help with education, literacy and signposting to other services when
* Assistance with Welfare Benefit Applications and Appeals.
* Promote good health, health education and access to healthcare.
* Promote community cohesion and involvement.
* Support for people and families with family members in Prison.
* Help with problems arising from racism and discrimination.